Well everyone - if anyone is still checking - I'm home again. In fact, I've been home for quite some time now and meaning to wrap this whole thing up. I was planning on doing a little bit on London, but I've kind of lost the drive. Let me suffice it to say that I loved London, hope to return VERY soon, and felt the least like a tourist there than anywhere else I visited (such a wonderful feeling).
While I loved my time away and can't wait to travel again, I'm also very contented to be home in Toronto right now. Family, friends, a working shower that doesn't have a push button, these are what I need now. However, I haven't lost the drive to write, so I plan on starting another blog about my life as it begins to unfold here in Toronto. I will post the link here and send out a mass email.
Happy New Year Everybody! Hope to hear from you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello from France !
A realy nice blog, i like the pics
Salty Dog
http://songitude.blogspot.com/
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment