Ok, so I am supposed to be running out the door at this very moment, but I felt the need to stop f and say, "Hello!" I made it, and despite the man who almost died on my flight over (more details later), I am happy to report that my first brush with Britain has been a success.
William was a fantastic host. He took me on a miniature pub crawl as he showed me the sights of Islington and fed me wonderful food. (He also has remarkably fluffy towels...mmm). Anyway, now I really must fly to meet Nina at Gatwick airport.
Details are coming!
Love,
Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you know "Reluctant Backpacker" in Italian is saccopelista riluttante? (I looked it up.) I love the blog name, and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you before you left! Miss you, and am looking forward to reading your blog religiously: both zealously and jealously. love love jess
Hey bella,
Glag to hear you got to London without too many mishaps. I can't wait to hear about the "dying man." Sounds like quite a story. I had my first studio class (where we did any work, at any rate) and I just have to say that by the time I graduate from here I am going to be a fucking amazing artist. My drawing skills have already improved! And making the transition from a small sketchbook to 18 x 24 sized paper has proven to be the easiest thing in the world. LOVE IT! Plus, Mark and Jeff are right now out in the city, hunting for apartments!!!! EEEEEE!!!! Talk to you soon! ~smooch~
--Leia
Post a Comment