Tuesday, October 16, 2007

P.S.

I really will get back to describing the Mass I went to. I've been caught up in wanting to describe Salzburg first, but I haven't forgotten.

4 comments:

Toronto Internships said...

Hey,

did you take those pictures off?
can't wait to hear about the tour!!!!

also, i had to research this website for work and i think i will check it more often and maybe get more into the internet. its called post secret.

second lastly,
im going apple picking this weekend and i wish you could come!!!

finally,
i read shaun feather's post. he'll never know how i say his name unless he meets us when he's home this christmas.

Jess said...

I took the pictures off. I'm glad you've discovered post secret, I love it. AND I already knew about the apple picking and the crazy study regime from one Jon Robson.

I miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toronto Internships said...

what is the sketchy comment that was deleted below yours???